Thursday 16 October 2008

Smmooooooooth...

And.... cut! This could have been scripted so far, everything is following it's course and providing almost exactly the required ambiance to return me to the time when all problems were lost somewhere inside the muddy blur of my life! I say almost as this time around I seem to stop quite often to express a bit of back pain. It is ironic that it seems scripted as this type of life is by nature an improvisation but the experience of living it will hone those skills and a kind of sixth sense, an instinct, will take over and, more often that not, you can land squarely on your feet after the clumsiest of stumbles.
Well, little bruv turned up with 2 big skunk spliffs just after I'd got young missy to bed, the wife was round a mates and there was footy under way on the telly. The grand plan is working like I couldn't have expected! Within 2 days of the scheme I already feel 20 years younger in mind if not body. I now have to wonder if this can be continued, is this just a flavour, will it be episodic or will it just tail off.
Obviously, from here, descriptions of last night will be hard as everything is great when you are stoned. The match was great, we won 3-1 away to a side whose passing and movement was great, a great result. We enjoyed some great cakes and some tea. Then golf on the xbox was great fun. Great night. And that's all I can say. There were laughs, thrills and periods of intense concentration. I am sure you have been there...
Young bruv has promised a cut of his next oz next week as a late birthday pres which would go down pretty well. Which leaves me with the weekend approaching and no plans. I have a clear idea of what I'd LIKE to do but the means may be a problem. I shall have to go and give it some thought, and besides the place is a mess after last night. Dyson time!

No comments: