Wednesday 22 October 2008

King of the Random Tenner!

WooHoo!! Bus stop winner again, another tenner just at the point were I'd spent the first of the night. And for some reason the barmaid was charging me a quid less than my mate for a pair of pints. Maybe I should concentrate all my efforts on tuesdays, they seem to be the most beerily productive days.
Having said that, after last weeks spectacular display from the team, we were pretty woeful and got stuufed 8-1. It was an away match and one of the top teams but we had chances to win more games and never took them. Maybe in my case I was too pissed. I was first away last week, and on 6th here. Never good news when you are steaming through as many pints as possible.
Also on the negative side, my bruv never made it which meant my skunk never made it. Fair enough, I should get it today but a worrying piece of news has emerged. The guys I asked to call for him to give him a lift found him home with the tv blaring but could see him through the window, cotched on the sofa, dead to the world so they left him. Hmmmm...
Still, a good beery night, Arsenal had a great result, and again it was reasonably cheap to get pissed. We shall see how I get on with my baggie later...

No comments: