Tuesday 21 October 2008

Back on Track!

While I can't actually be PLEASED my wife fell down the stairs at work, it does mean that, while she can't walk anywhere, that I have control of the bank card. You see, the joint bank account is in her name alone, a fact she has been using to try and control the cash which is supposed to be shared. Of course she is the main bread winner at the moment and she begrudges me my share, while conveniently forgetting that she has never brought as much cash into this marriage as I have. All of which I shared. But I'm touching on a rant here so I shall move on, let's just say, having already worked out this months budget, I don't have to wait til all the money is in and all bills paid before I can start spending. So the rents paid and the council tax, a ten bag of White Widow is speeding it's way towards me as I type and a score lies pocket bound for the darts tonight. What could possibly go wrong?

Only that last time we played the team from the Bull it erupted into violence...

No comments: