Monday 10 November 2008

Life on Mark

That was a close one. Friday, total washout, saturday, great stuff. Didn't end til 6am. Never got to see my brother, his pick-up was all long and he just called it quits. Still, I had a few tins and got slightly sozzled. Saturday was cool though, my mate Mark, he of the sudden disappearance returned with a score he owed me. So we had a few watching Arsenal stuff United in the pub. Then my Father-in-law came down to take us all to the social club for a karaoke. (he is unaware of the impending disnuptialisation). And he stood in the chair so beers all round! Got mangled in a reasonably civilized way, polished off the beer in the fridge while I stayed up to watch Calzaghe fight Roy Jones Jr.
Life has been more raucous but I will settle for that after the friday and when you're skint you take what you can get. The money has run out rather too quick though. May need to plan more carefully.

No comments: