Thursday 6 November 2008

Amusing Incident

Er, not entirely related to the experiment but I spent a few hours today in the custody of police. Just thought I'd mention it. It is possible that my brief sojourn into the waking world has stunned me a little, shocked me into a foul temper. I was not aware that calling a bank manager a wanker was a terrible crime but apparently it's serious enough to be arrested in the middle of a large Sainsbury's supermarket as I tried to buy a tin of bombay potatoes. Which means the "rozzers" went to all the trouble of trailing me through the high streets cctv!
Thing is he was about 10, worked in a bank and was ginger. So they had to let me go with a caution. It WAS an inconvenience. Sort of like a very dull episode of "The Bill".
It is a irony that there have been many arrestable offences in my chequered past that have been ignored and I get a caution for calling a banker a... well, a merchant...
As to my crimes of the past, most would obviously be possession, possibly a little bit of very minor dealing, and the odd piece of profitting from lax security at work. Nothing nasty. I did spend a night cell-bound once after mooning a police car, I was very drunk and hadn't noticed it's large blue rooflights. The major mistake was doing it at a roundabout when they were practically stopped right next to me. It is amazing I haven't been more noticed by the cops. I did live in London through most of my reckless criminality and it must have been very small fry compared to the real baddies. Still...
Anyway, I have revenge to plot....

No comments: